I have officially gone to the “Happy Side.”
What prompted me to switch to a Happy Planner?
1. The One Book July Challenge
2. The Video Below
2018 Planner Lineup and How I’m Using It by Under The Covers Book Blog
Part 1 of my updated June 2018 Planner Setup is mostly about planning supplies that I am using. Some of the supplies are new to me while others are favorites.
In Part 2, I show the initial setup of my faith journal and the setup of my planner. Both the faith journal and the planner are classic size Happy Planner.
- Bible Studies
My Planner (Farmhouse):
I switched from a 6-ring ring-bound planner to the Classic Happy Planner.
- I removed all but 3 months of the calendar pages included with purchase.
- Opened my ring-bound planner and asked myself “Where am I going to put this?” The answer to that question for all the info determined the new setup in my happy planner.
- I added a few functional supplies. For example, a folder and some notepad pages for jotting things down quickly.
- Still To Do: Add some decoration with stickers and washi tape.