This page contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission. Thank you for your support.
- Why you pin an item on Pinterest if you aren’t going to use that information somehow
- Why you save items in Evernote
- Or in Facebook
- Why you subscribe to a site if you aren’t interested in the email content
Examples of what didn’t work
The item line below is what I wrote on my page. Below the items the details.
- item: “add school calendar to planner”
- Where is the calendar? Is it online? Is it printed? Again, more details are needed. What is the website address? If it’s printed, where is it?
- How did I want to add the information? Should I put it on the monthly or weekly spreads? Or both?
- item “Chrome Extensions”
- This item was very vague, but I didn’t want to forget to do it.
- I needed to figure out what was offered.
- The extensions needed to be downloaded.
- The extensions needed to be set up.
- For some extensions, more research may be necessary to figure out how to use them.
Why the setup was not working
- not enough space for lists
- the pages weren’t going to last very long before they became full
- not enough space to add in details for each item
Why the new setup will work
- A5 is a larger size than a standard traveler’s notebook insert, so I will have more space on each page.
- I can move things around.
- Also, I can add and remove pages.
ga('create', 'UA-82324604-1', 'auto');